Why choose a Perfect Choice Plan?
- Peace of mind for your loved ones
- Protection against rising funeral costs
- Select your funeral director and make your wishes known
- Fix funeral director’s costs
- Guaranteed acceptance – no upper age limit and no medical questions to answer
- Choose from a range of set plans or a personal plan
Many people are now realising the significant benefits of purchasing a pre-paid funeral plan. For many people, planning their own funeral has become an established way of looking at the future, just like making a will.
It is reassuring to know that your own funeral arrangements are taken care of and that your family will not have to worry about what you would have wanted or bear the full cost of your funeral at the time of need.
We recommend pre-paid funeral plans from Perfect Choice Funeral Plans, which are administered by Ecclesiastical Planning Services. These plans are available through independent funeral directors such as ourselves and provide real peace of mind:
- A guarantee that covers the cost of our professional funeral directing services – No matter how much the cost of our services rise neither you nor your family will be asked to pay a penny more for them as long as you don’t move away from the area and your requirements don’t change. The plan can also include a contribution towards third party costs, known as ‘disbursements’. These are the fees payable to cemeteries, crematoria, doctors, clergy etc and are not within our control. If these are not covered by the plan value at the time of need there may be an additional balance to pay.
- Financial security – you can be confident that your money will be secure. Your payment (minus the management fee) is made to Ecclesiastical Planning Services, where it is held in a whole of life assurance policy and ring-fenced to pay for your funeral when the time comes. For maximum security the whole of life policies used by Ecclesiastical Planning Services are authorised and regulated by the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Funeral plans themselves are not regulated by the PRA or FCA but Ecclesiastical Planning Services is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and adheres to its strict code of practice.
- Anyone aged 18 or over can take out a funeral plan at any time regardless of their state of health.
- If you move area from the area, should be able to transfer your plan to another suitable funeral director. However, there may be additional costs depending on local prices. You may also amend the existing arrangements but this may be subject to additional charges. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more information.
- Your Perfect Choice Funeral Plan can be paid for in full or you can choose to spread the cost of the plan over 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months.
Call us on 01227 374995 or contact us by email for a free no obligation consultation.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask for details.