Why choose a Perfect Choice plan?
- Peace of mind for your loved ones
- Protection against rising costs
- Select your funeral director and make your wishes known.
- Fix funeral director’s costs.
- Guaranteed acceptance – no upper age limit and no medical questions to answer.
- Choose from a range of set plans or a personal plan.
Many people are now realising the significant benefits of purchasing a Pre-paid Funeral Plan. For many people, planning their own funeral has become an established way of looking at the future, just like making a will. More than 1.2 million people in Great Britain have purchased a funeral plan *.
It is reassuring to know that your own funeral arrangements are taken care of and that your family will not have to worry about sorting everything out on your behalf or bear the full cost of your funeral at the time of need.
We recommend pre-paid funeral plans from Perfect Choice Funeral Plans and Funeral Planning Services. These plans are available through independent funeral directors such as ourselves and provide real peace of mind:
- A guarantee that covers all of OUR services – no matter how much the cost of our services rise neither you nor your family will be asked to pay a penny more for them as long as you don’t move and your requirements don’t change. There are some costs which we are obliged to pay on your behalf known as disbursements. These are the fees payable to cemeteries, crematoria, doctors, clergy etc and are not within our control so they MAY require a further payment at the time of need.
- Financial security – you can be confident that your money will ALWAYS be secure. Your payment is made to Funeral Planning Services which are overseen by a board of Trustees or to Perfect Choice Funeral Plans, who hold the monies in guaranteed whole of life assurance policies. For maximum security the whole of life policies used by Perfect Choice are subject to regulation by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and Financial Conduct Authority.
- You can take out a plan at any time regardless of your age or state of health.
- If you move area you can select a different funeral director or amend the existing arrangements but there may be additional charges, please refer to the terms and conditions.
- You can change the arrangements however and whenever you wish although there may be additional charges if you include extra services..
- You can spread the cost of the plan to suit your own circumstances.
- Perfect Choice Funeral Plans and Funeral Planning Services have been accepted as Registered Providers by the Funeral Planning Authority.
Call us on 01227 374995 or contact us by email for a free no obligation consultation.
* Figures taken from www.funeralplanningauthority.co.uk/statistics.html